Sunday, March 09, 2008

big brother

that there is my amazing band of brothers and sisters in order of appearance... second from the left... that's dom. he is my older brother and one of the bravest people on earth. he is also one of my heroes. today is his birthday... so i raise my glass to him. i am so thankful to have a big brother like dominic. on top of taking care of us our whole lives, he's taken on the father-figure role since dad passed away. he's kind, considerate, and funny. he will be the last to start a fight and the first to offer a helping hand. he takes care of the check. he opens doors. he'll buy you drinks until you're drunk AND drive you home. and if anyone ever tried to lay a hand on anyone of his friends, it would be advised that they run and run fast or risk a quick and painful beat-down. when we were younger, we would take the bus home together... once we reached our stop... he would run- completely ditch me... leave me in the dust... he was trying to be funny but he always knew that i was running right behind him, as fast as i could... and i'd like to think that he did that to make me brave. you know, toughen me up some. and look at me now- i'm a damn ninja. so thanks bro...for everything... happy birthday and love you always.

1 Comments:

Blogger krisYEE said...

i love your family

8:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home