Thursday, February 16, 2006

realization

it's recently become clear to me, that although i seem rather anxious to share my thoughts with "the world" through this online journal, not very many people- if any at all- read this. so i guess from now on, it's most of all going to be for myself and left public just in case it all catches anyone's attention.

honestly, it's actually somewhat of a relief to know that at this point, my own thoughts can't really be held accountable in the case that someone might come across this all and have some sort of awkard awakening. that's not my intent. i never really meant for my words to be powerful. it's all just stuff i think about.

and if you are reading this, i appreciate your patience and warn you of my arbitrary babbling. you are always welcome to sit and stay awhile.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cas Ruffin said...

That was dope! Sometimes I say powerful stuff by accident too.

3:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home